Looking for surveys that are legitimate? Of course you are, especially if you have found some of the many scam websites that are on the internet. Sites that just want to take your money and waste your time. The trick to finding good, legit survey websites is to look for certain traits of honest sites. Here is what we look for.
Has a website been around for years or are they new. Longevity is a sign that a website is for real and is doing what it promises.
- Limited or no advertisements.
If a website is loaded with ads, then its main purpose is to sell you something and not make you money.
- Free access.
A website should never charge you to gain access to surveys. This is the surest sign that a website is not legit.
Look for all of those traits and you are well on your way to finding some good websites that will let you earn money. Here are a few that we like that fit this mold.
- Vindale Research Review products, take surveys and even keep some of the products that you review. Earn up to $100 per survey. Over 5 million has been paid out.
- SwagBucks One of the biggest and most respected online survey companies. They have a large inventory of surveys that you can take and they let you earn in many other ways. You can take surveys, watch videos, surf the internet, etc. They have a way to monetize just about everything you do online.
Choose websites like those trusted ones above and you will not go wrong. We also encourage you to always be looking for new survey websites that pay well. The more websites that you have in your back pocket, the more money that you will make because you will have more surveys to pull from. Just be sure to never pay for access and run away from sites loaded with ads.
Tips for finding legit survey websites.
- Never pay for access.
- Avoid advertisements.
- Look for active facebook pages.
- Look for active forums on the survey website.
- Whois search the domain name to determine the age of the website.
- Google search the name of the website for reviews and comments.
- Contact the survey website by email and see if they answer questions.