Become a Paid Research Participant
Work from home taking paid surveys. Start right away with one or all of the proven sites below
- Vindale Research: Vindale has been in the business for well over a decade, they add hundreds of surveys a day and they pay up to $50 a survey. In addition, they have a zero spam policy which is a big deal. Here is their website, www.vindale.com.
- Swagbucks: Swagbucks is another great website to work with. They have hundreds of surveys to choose from and in addition, they let you earn money by watching videos, playing games and a number of things you already do online. Currently, you can get a $5 bonus just for signing up. Here is their website, www.swagbucks.com.
More Ways To Make Money in Dallas
Extra money. Everybody can use extra money. No matter how much you make, you can always use a little more. To that end, here are some great ways to get a little extra cash in the Dallas, TX area.
- Sell your old books, cd’s, dvd’s and records.
Half price books is willing to take those old books off of your hands. Box them up and take them to the back counter in the store for an offer. Find a Dallas location near you and you could have cash in hand in under an hour.
- Do online surveys.
Our favorite method of course. Taking online surveys in Dallas can get you a nice payday. It will not make you rich but it is not hard to sit down and make a quick $50. The best part about this work is that everyone can qualify to do it and there is a lot of it to go around.
- Sell some things on Craigslist.
We all have some extra junk hanging around. Why not sell it on the Dallas Craigslist website. Just use caution and common sense. Avoid shipping items to people and meet in public places during daylight hours.
- Have a garage sale.
Got more items than you can possible list online? Have a garage sale. The best time to have your sale is Saturday morning. Plan to be open between 8 and 11 in the morning. Times after that just slow down so that time block should do it. Be sure to get a permit if you live in Dallas to keep the city off of your back.
- Cash in your spare change.
You might be surprised at just how much money you have laying around wrapped up in the form of change. Pull it all together and head to a Dallas Coinstar location to cash it in.
- Sell Plasma
Make money and help those in need by donating plasma and one of the many Dallas CSL Plasma locations. It is not as intimidating as it might seem, even if you don’t like needles.
Got more ideas? Add your comment and we will add the good ones to the list.