Survey taking jobs in the St Louis area are an excellent way to get the money that you need with a minimal time commitment. Whether you need extra money to meet the budget or to just be able to live life better, you can accomplish your goal with survey taking. There are two main types of surveys to consider, online and in person, and we suggest that you do both. Online work is great for the reliable income and in person work is a nice little bonus from time to time. Keep reading and learn a little about both.
In Person Surveys
In person surveys, better known as focus groups, are assembled by market research companies in St Louis. They are formed to talk about new products, services, advertisements, etc. If you get one of these coveted jobs, you will be put into a group to share your opinions and provide input for the company that hired the market research firm. Expect to be observed and/or recorded. Yes, there will be somebody behind the mirror. These jobs are great because they pay high, on average $25 an hour. This high pay also means that the competition is high so it is very difficult to get one of these jobs. We feel that you should still try for these jobs, but do not cont on them. To get started, put your name on some company databases. Here are a few of the bigger ones.
- Hatch Global Research
- Pragmatic Research
For dependable income, online survey taking can not be beat. There is plenty of work to go around so you can depend on the income being around for a good time. Online surveys are also far easier to fit into a busy schedule because you can do them at any time and at any place as long as you have access to the internet. The only problem with them is that they pay less than focus groups but to make up for this, you will use volume. The sheer number of surveys available means that if you are focused, and have access to a few good survey websites, you can knock out quite a few in a sitting. It is not too terribly difficult to do 10 or 15 in one survey session which leads to some pretty good money. Want to try it out for yourself, there are some great websites at the top of the page.
Online Survey Pros
- Anyone can do it. There are no qualifications other than having a computer.
- You can do it when you have time. The work can be done on your schedule when you have extra time and want to earn money.
- The work is unlimited. Make as much money as you want because the work is almost limitless.
- Get paid quickly. Earn points, cash them in and print out your certificates good at local retailers or even for cash.
Online Survey Cons
- The work pays less than in person work. To combat this, you will need to use volume., luckily there is enough work around.
- The work can be tedious. To solve this, be sure to fill out your profiles so that you get relevant surveys.
- Most sites pay in gift cards. SOme pay in cash but most will pay in cards. Luckily these cards are for popular retailers like Wal Mart, Target and even Paypal.