Tag: oklahoma city
If you need a nice supplemental income, survey taking is just the ticket. Do work when and where you want. There really is no better part time job in Oklahoma City. Take a look at our current top pick to get started right now or keep reading to learn more about this opportunity.Our Top Pick [Updated July 2020]
- Swagbucks Swagbucks is one of the most trusted names in paid surveys and they have a number of tools that can help you make money. Do paid surveys, watch videos and even play games and earn. They are also currently giving away sign up bonuses for new accounts.
Make Extra Money In Oklahoma City
If you need to make some extra money in Oklahoma City, there are not too many options that fit into busy lifestyles. Most part time jobs make it hard to juggle work, family and friend commitments. One exception to this is paid survey taking. Survey taking can get you the money that you need and the hours are extremely flexible so they will fit into any schedule, especially with online work. If you are ready to get started, here is what you need to know about both types of surveys.
In Person Survey Taking
In person survey taking jobs are one option that you have. Better known as discussion panels, they are formed by Oklahoma City market research companies to gather opinions on upcoming products, services and more. For your time, you will be rewarded with a good pay check, around $25 an hour for most surveys. But, there is a catch, the jobs are hard to get. The high pay means that the competition is high. In addition, these jobs are also less flexible than online surveys because you must do them at a specific time and place. Still, if you can fit them into your schedule, you should give them a shot. To get going, put your name on as many databases as you can. If you are lucky, you will get selected.
- Oklahoma Focus
- Shapard Research
Online Survey Taking
Need to start making money right now? If so, then survey taking online is for you. You should still pursue the in person variety if you can, but in the meantime start with online. The great thing about online surveys is that there are a lot of surveys to take and anyone can get the work, right away. You can also do them at any time and place as long as you have an internet connection. The only catch with this type of work is that they pay less than discussion panels. To make up for this, you will need to do them in volume. Luckily, this is not hard and most people can easily take dozens of them every day. Just put together a good list of websites and eliminate distractions when taking them. Find some great websites on our list above.
Getting Started Online
- Pick your website and register. The above sites are proven earners. Use a good email address and be sure to verify your email so that you can get paid.
- Fill out your profile. Fill out as much as you can so that you get surveys that interest you. No need to do it all at once if it is too much. Do what you can and then come back to it.
- Complete your first survey. Choose the ones that pay the most and take the least time first to maximize your time.
- Keep taking surveys until you reach enough points to check out. Do not save points, there is usually no financial benefit to this. Cash out just as soon as you can.
- Repeat with as many websites as you can.